1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

Dismiss Notice

Lesco 48" hydro, 11 Hp Leaf Loader, Fradan push blower

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by pun299, Sep 18, 2011.

1. pun299

pun299 LawnSite Member

Up for sale is a Lesco 48" hydro walk behind commercial lawn mower. The mower is in decent condition and but it needs either a new engine or a rebuild. It has a kawasaki FC540V engine with electric start on it. The hour meter is showing around 4100 hours on it but this is because I always left th key in the on postion and I did not realize that the hour meter counts when the mower is not running. I bought the mower about 14 months ago with about 1200 hours on it and I only used it on 13 lawns a week since. I would estimate the actually hours to be 1350. The mower comes with the lesco brand stand on sulky. Looking to get $700 for it.

11 hp leaf loader. Briggs and straton engine, runs great and starts right up, tail gate style mount, 10 inch intake, could use a new hose, I have a 6 ft piece and a 4 ft piece that can be pieced together. Everything works great and saved me alot of time and work. Asking $600

Fradan push blower, runs great, starts right up, it has a 13 hp kohler engine, this thing moves leaves like nothing else. Asking $700 I will get pictures of blower soon

100_0238.jpg

100_0239.jpg

100_0223.jpg

100_0224.jpg

2. blk90s13

blk90s13 LawnSite Bronze Member

On the Lesco is that dual gas tanks ? where in North Jersey ? needs tires right ? I cant tell from picture

3. luis@NJ

luis@NJ LawnSite Senior Member

Its not dual fuel tanks. One is for the hydro oil :dancing:

4. pun299

pun299 LawnSite Member

One is for the hydro oil. I m in the lake hopatcong area. It will need new tires.

5. Tyler7692

Tyler7692 LawnSite Bronze Member

Damn thats a lot of hydro oil capacity

6. blk90s13

Yea that is why I thought it would be a second gas tank

lake hopatcong is way up there I should be going up your way towards the end of the week will contact you when I know the exact day.

7. pun299

pun299 LawnSite Member

Just to make sure you read the post correctly. It will need either a engine rebuild or a new engine.

8. blk90s13

Oh no :laugh: yea I knew that man.

9. Deererunner

Deererunner LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

PM Sent........

10. srl28

srl28 LawnSite Bronze Member

Still got the fradan blower? PM me, right in Sparta