Lawn Care Forum banner

Lesco and Symbiot

5K views 57 replies 19 participants last post by  DUSTYCEDAR 
#1 ·
I just got an email saying that they have not come to an agreement for 2006 yet. Lesco is still giving the pricing but is this the end of a good thing or is this just normal practice??

#52 ·
MrBarefoot said:
I am in Symbiot and I'll get back to you when I find out.

I really want to use Barricade this year so I will have to go through a different supplier for spring products.
Stonewall .43 on a 19-0-7 is around 22.00-25.00 a bag at Lesco without Symbiot

#53 ·
KLMlawn said:
Lesco has Barricade ... it is private labeled as Stonewall comes .20 and I think .46 in various analysis'.
The Lesco in my area has not committed to stocking Stonewall this season. If they don't then I will need to go to somone else.

And Turfscape 14.50 to 16 a bag for dimension + fert.

#54 ·
MrBarefoot said:
The Lesco in my area has not committed to stocking Stonewall this season. If they don't then I will need to go to somone else.

And Turfscape 14.50 to 16 a bag for dimension + fert.
Make them bring into the store for you. They don't need to "stock" it to make it available to you.

#55 ·
Did any of you interpret a change in the pricing schedule as a result of the recent agreement. I was under the impession we were not getting the best possible pricing that we had in the past. So we were on a "interim" pricing plan until an agreement was made.

Now that a renewal of the agreement has been made a pricing adjustment to reflect this will take place?

#56 ·
FINN said:
Did any of you interpret a change in the pricing schedule as a result of the recent agreement. I was under the impession we were not getting the best possible pricing that we had in the past. So we were on a "interim" pricing plan until an agreement was made.

Now that a renewal of the agreement has been made a pricing adjustment to reflect this will take place?
Yes, that is my understanding also.
According to the Email I got from Jared with his contact as well as Jerry Browns contact info, we should now be back pretty much where we were before and should be being given the lowest price no matter if it winds up being special "Symbiot" or "National Account" pricing, sale, or even discount clearance price, whatever is the best is what we get ... right along with the very best customer service Lesco can provide ..... so in other words ....
SERVICE ME ..... AND I SHOULDN'T PAY MUCH EITHER .....
They go on about percentage rebates, which I think all of us pretty much agree is not as important as bottom line point of sale pricing, not worring about getting a rebate after the fact, we want the best price NOW ....
We have paid to be included in a buying group that is supposed to, from the sound of it, being given the best of everything .... let see just how well we are treated, how good our pricing gets and how nicely the service center reps are to everyone ... if you have a problem ... call Jared or Jerry directly and tell them your problem and ask what they plan on doing to solve it ....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.