1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Lesco hourmeter?

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by Tharrell, Dec 6, 2007.

1. Tharrell

Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member

How do I reset the service minder/hour meter? This thing flashed to let me know it was time to change the oil but, I don't know how to reset it?
    It's on a 52 walkbehind with a 19 Kawasaki. Tony

2. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

If it's like all the other junky SEN-DEC Tach's with this useless feature, they will stop blinking in an hour or so.

Wish manufacturers would go back to a good quality analog hour-meter and then offer a stand-alone digital tach.

In any event, there is no reset, it just goes back to normal after an hour or so.

3. Tharrell

Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member

It's STILL flashing to change the oil. Anyone else have any info on how to reset these things? Do I have to disconnect the battery or something?

4. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

How many hours have passed since it started flashing.

Seems I remember it being a couple hours having to pass to clear the alert.

5. I MOW ALONE

I MOW ALONE LawnSite Bronze Member

pretty sure it is 2 hours and then it will quit reminding you.

6. Nosmo

Nosmo LawnSite Bronze Member

There is no reset for this meter. Disconnecting the battery for a while won't work either. It'll take care of itself in a few hours.

But here is a warning about this meter. Never forget to completly turn off the ignition switch . If you forget to turn it off it'll click off the hours while sitting still.

Nosmo