Lesco Hp Spreader

rwsawal04

LawnSite Member
Anybody out there know anything about this spreader. I'm thinking about purchasing one in few months. I know its small but I only have about 80 yards.

Young Bros

LawnSite Senior Member
Anybody out there know anything about this spreader. I'm thinking about purchasing one in few months. I know its small but I only have about 80 yards.

Have not used the hp. However I have used many lesco spreaders in the past. They used to be good quality. Since the buy out Lesco started making them in China not the USA. Bought a 2nd cadillac of Lesco and the crank stopped working within a couple months, was not covered by Lesco. The company that built Lesco spreaders started building them for cub cadet. Anderson spreaders are good. I don't like the 3 hole designs, so we are in the process of switching our trucks to Spyked. The 288 crank is warrantied for life. They make smallers also, some dont have the lifetime warranty on the crank. Hope this helps. It sucks to be out on a lawn with a near new spreader and it breaks down, then you find out they wont fix it. :dizzy:

OP
rwsawal04

rwsawal04

LawnSite Member
What website can I go to because I'm still looking. I got about 2 months before purchasing one. That push spreader done got old, I need a good power spreader so I feel like a human being at the end of the day. Thanks young bros.

Young Bros

LawnSite Senior Member

Top Forums