Lesco spreader

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Harvestman, Mar 11, 2002.

  1. Harvestman

    Harvestman LawnSite Member
    Messages: 233

    I've got a couple of year old lesco stainless spreader the kind with the 3rd hole shut off on the bottom. I noticed the new ones have a cable that opens & closes the hole. Question, is there a aftermarket conversion kit for the old unit? I would hate to buy a new one for this option, but i'm sure tried of getting all the chemicals on me. Thanks Harvestman
  2. f350

    f350 Banned
    from mi
    Messages: 424

    lesco has the kit.. give them a call
  3. tremor

    tremor LawnSite Bronze Member
    Messages: 1,476

    Hello Harvestman,

    LESCO # 030571 $18.35


    MATTHEW LawnSite Senior Member
    from NE OHIO
    Messages: 665

    They are handy, but with constant use, will break often.
    Gloves are a cheap alternative!
  5. Harvestman

    Harvestman LawnSite Member
    Messages: 233

    Matthew. What brakes, the cable,the slide plate, what. Harvestman

Share This Page