Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was browsing through "another forum" and ended up on John Deere's website, just casually browsing through the QwikTracks.

A Stander is something I would like to add to my business in the near future, trade out the 48" WB (possibly keep it as a backup unit).

So I found a Lesco Stander. I really have grown to like my Lesco products, and my dealer is very very good!

http://www.deere.com/en_US/ProductC...iew.servlets.ProdCatProduct?pNbr=1810TC&tM=GC

Here is what they are quoting me:

SL85A Commercial Stand-On Zero Turn 48" 19HP

Not Available for Sale in California. 1810TC $6,359.00
(That is from JD's Website)

Have any of you tried these units out?

-Mitch-

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
that looks just like my great dane surfer. and it might be, only repainted. the surfer is fast, dependable and bulletproof haha. so if i were u id compare both the deer/lesco and the surfer. but from looking at it, its a surfer. i could be wrong though.

·
Banned
6,340 Posts
I have a deere and love it. The cut is great and it hauls ass. The only problem I have with it is that it cant hold a steep hill. Other then that its great. I have the 54 inch with the 23 HP motor.

·
Registered
6,460 Posts
I think JD's prices on their web site are far different than what an OTD price would be. This has been mentioned in other threads, and my own experience bears testimony to the difference.

I suggest making no decisions based upon JD web site pricing.

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
than is the same as all the other deere, dane, Everride, Gravely Standers!!!!

Spend your money on the first and best Stander...Do It the WRIGHT Way!!!!!!

·
Registered
708 Posts
I had heard that there were lesco standers and that were the same as the Great dane, everride, and gravely but I had never seen one. I think that they had more models at point because for a while they had the entire Dane, everride, gravely stand on line on there web site but they didnt have any pics.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.