1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Lesco wb deck sizes?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Tinkerer, May 2, 2011.

1. Tinkerer

Tinkerer LawnSite Senior Member

Off of craigslist I got a Lesco commercial wb. Engine block blown open in the back, missing the transmission, 2 blades and the 3rd blade hits shielding in the deck. I can't tell if its a 44 or 46 but it fit in the back of my Ranger. I paid $60 for it.

2. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

From the sound of things I'd say you paid someone to take their garbage to the dump,
    but if it makes you feel any better I have a loveseat sitting in my yard that came about similarly.

3. Tinkerer

All I wanted was the caster forks wheels/tires. $60 is cheap enough for me. Plus I got a spare parts motor for another I already have. The rear tires are in good condition and I will use them on a wagon. Its not trash or junk to me.

4. lawns Etc

lawns Etc LawnSite Silver Member

There are a few sizes of blades for example a lesco 48 could take a 16 1/4 blade but amother lesco 48 can takae a 16 1/2 blade thats why its hitting I would almost guarantee.

5. Tinkerer

Model ND10101065, serial MD10006548. The right side blade shielding is bent. My tape measure says it might be a 48.