Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone own a lesco z-two 60" with a 25 kawasaki? i have been shopping around for a ztr, for next season, if not before. stopped and looked at the lesco's friday. they are asking $6600 for the 60" w/ 25 hp kawi. scag wants $8300 and eXmark wants almost $8k for the same machine. why are they so much cheaper? could you give me some pro's and con's of this machine? thanks in advance.
ffemt1271

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Can't get service for one thing. At our service center if you need repairs you have to take them 45 miles away. Some parts are cheaper that are used on them.

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
i know in my area if u buy a lesco mower and it brakes and lesco doesn't have a mechanic to fix it u are stuck with a broken machine the local mower shops will not touch them
just what i have seen.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i can do all of the repairs in my shop as needed. how hard will it be to get just the parts for us to do the repairs?

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
I have a couple of them, except there yellow and called cub commercial Tanks, I've had no major problems with them, we mow up to 88 acres a week with these 2 mowers. They pretty much have the same hyd motors and pumps as the others, same deck thickness etc.

oh ya forgot, the 60" has a 23 kaw, and the 72" has a 28 Generac

Automotive tire Tire Vehicle Wheel Motor vehicle

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.