Lawn Care Forum banner

Lets hear it for Jim

3K views 32 replies 17 participants last post by  stebs 
#1 ·
I sit hither: On the 9th day of the 1st month of the 2018th year. With my 37th mixed drink of this wonderful evening....with the realization that many among us need to be formally appreciated.

Though our friend does not need any introduction, he certainly deserves one.

I cannot think, of a more "certain to be there for you" listener, should one of our members need: exactly that.

What the **** would this forum be without 1ideJames?

Sorry for the nature of this Message, all the AA chairs were taken tonight and they sent me home.

j/k (or am I?)

All who have been aided in any way over the years by Jim, wet your whistle (if need be), and put it on record.

Goodnight. May the road rise to greet yall tomorrow!

Next formal appreciation coming: when it comes.

Goodnight.

See less See more
#7 ·
I contacted Jim a couple years ago for a recommendation on a wire locator for my landscape lighting work. Even though I am not in the irrigation brotherhood and do not speak the lingo very well, he was most helpful and friendly in his guidance.

#8 ·
It's a safe bet this thread was conceived at the bottom of a fruit jar once full of Everclear, regardless, I appreciate the nod :clapping:.

Most of all I appreciate all of the members I've met or spoken with over the phone, the friendships I've developed from helping some of you help yourselves.

Lawnsite has been a great place for me. It's kinda like going to the local watering hole where there's no such thing as a stranger.

#14 ·
Hell of a guy! Thanks for the past and future help jim. Very much appreciated :drinkup:

Reactions: 1idejim and hort101
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.