• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

Lets hear some pesticide horror stories...

Ric

LawnSite Fanatic
No need to post any more horror story. Just read the Question that some people are asking.

ant

LawnSite Silver Member
One time in band camp.....:eek:

woops!!!!sorry wrong forum!

lol

James Cormier

LawnSite Bronze Member
Ric, Your dead on....
Sometimes I gotta get off line fast when I read some of the post on here, i get myself in trouble and I become "a basher"

Mostly the elments of business or the " new guy " form.

Ric

LawnSite Fanatic
Originally posted by James Cormier
Ric, Your dead on....
Sometimes I gotta get off line fast when I read some of the post on here, i get myself in trouble and I become "a basher"

Mostly the elments of business or the " new guy " form.
James

Actually I was referring to 50% of the question ask right here in the pesticide forum and 95% of the posts in the organic forum.

ArizPestWeed

LawnSite Bronze Member
2 days ago I was spraying the stinky pendulum outside a hospital and they came running out yeling at me because the smell was going through the intake vant system and smelling up the place .
I thought for sure I'd see them start moving people out on gurneys , wheel chairs and stuff.
Scrared the **** out of me .
I thought my career was over .
Life as I knew it was over .
I passed out some MSDS out and prayed .

As far as I know , no one died from it .

ant

LawnSite Silver Member
talk about scaring the s___out of your self.
last year i was spraying a home lawn with momentum and i just finished, i looked up and here comes a day care center class walking down the sidewalk. lawn was still not dry and the kids were picking the little yellow flowers off the lawn as they walked by.