Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can't show my water feature... Would get me kicked off here... First one is nice
Posted via Mobile Device
Show it anyways! We all started somewhere besides, I don't hate I appreciate. You should see some of mine from the early days. The customers still liked them but looking back now, they look like a pile of rocks with water in it.

·
Registered
6,186 Posts
Never worried about it! It's a year old and before it got cold we were swimming in it 3-4 nights a week. Got a aquascapes filter system and tons of plants.

Treat it once a week with beneficial bacteria and it is as clear as you can get.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
If it is used for human immersion, the presence of pathogenic organisms should be a concern.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
There is mountains of data attesting to the existence of aquatic pathogenic organisms and exactly what it takes to maintain safe levels in human immersion facilities.
The fact that these types of swimming venues are not approved, or even recognized for that matter, by the two (2) leading health organizations in the world, the CDC and the WHO should be enough to give one pause.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Waters coming from the lake, that's where the pumps located, and returning back there. Pond has a step around the side, where larger stones are set, supporting the others. Pond is about 1.5' deep at it's deepest.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts