Let's see some trailer setups.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by exmarkguy123, Jun 18, 2011.

1. JLSLLC

JLSLLC LawnSite Fanatic

I forgot i posted that pic, lol how things change. I dont have any of that setup anymore. And the trailer got rear ended.. Maybe ill throw a current pic up soon..

ericg likes this.
  2. BJWLAWNCARE

BJWLAWNCARE LawnSite Senior Member

Here's one of mine. Only thing it needs is that orange box gone.

trailer.jpg

Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
    JLSLLC likes this.
  3. BJWLAWNCARE

kinda blurry at first
    trailer 1.jpg

trailer 3.jpg

trailer 2.jpg

JLSLLC likes this.
  4. Trimstar

Trimstar LawnSite Member

Here is a idea for all .
    For mix gas

20160716_152632.jpg

TrainingWheels and JLSLLC like this.
  5. S-205

S-205 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ontario

Few of mine, from big to small.
    Enclosed is the only one really setup, 3 place trimmer rack, blower rack, storage bin for fluids tools. Hooks for side discharge bags, faststraps etc

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

JLSLLC likes this.
  6. BJWLAWNCARE

could you explain what you did? I don't think I've ever seen a gas can that shape before.

7. JLSLLC

JLSLLC LawnSite Fanatic

I think its marine? For a boat?

8. JLSLLC

JLSLLC LawnSite Fanatic

Keep the pics coming, i could snap a shot of mine but its empty.. And about to be converted to my fall setup

9. rippinryno

rippinryno LawnSite Bronze Member

this could literally be the biggest load of hogwash i've seen on the site to date. "losing money using that car" Give me a fricking break. GEt over yourself. You don't have to use a truck to get business and do a good job. It's all about the quality of work, not all customers want to see a big shiny truck rolling up to their drive, unbelieveable. Some of the biggest accounts in my area pull up with the worst looking rigs you will see, because they work for a living! Do what works best, if you can keep costs down, i dont' blame you. I still ocassionally pull with a 4 banger honda CRV that's old and beat up, because it gets 20mpg vs about 8 with my other rig.

On a jolly note, it is refreshing to see that majority can appreciate the small car pulling and the not beautiful setup, as one person mentioned there are different services based on the needs. I personally only do 14 lawns, and I do not charge 20 bucks regardless of pulling with a 4 banger or at ruck. My lawns range from $40 minimum to $160 on the top, so there's no 20 buck lawns for me and just becaues your setup includes a car and one mower and some handhelds, doesn't mean youre 20 bucks a lawn either. A small setup can do the same quality work as a fancy looking setup, they dont' have to break down their profits so much either so they might take a little longer with the equipment they have, but they'll take in more profit.

Mr Stripe likes this.
  10. JLSLLC

JLSLLC LawnSite Fanatic

Well back to the pics...

20161019_101405.jpg

TrainingWheels and BJWLAWNCARE like this.