Let's see some trailer setups.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by exmarkguy123, Jun 18, 2011.

1. Mr Stripe

Mr Stripe LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Seymour Missouri

I can't stand the up and down and up and down that ya gotta do on a ztr, kills my back, pull up to a gate and ya gotta drag yourself up and off of it, come up to a stick or a piece of trash or a rock and ya gotta climb up and off of it. Standers ya just step off of it, that's why I like em personally. I went from all WB's to Standers.

2. Mr Stripe

Amen brother. I wish I had a few picks of my old worn out trailers. I used to use the bed of my s10 to haul around a 36" scag wb. Lol

3. Mr Stripe

Laughing all the way to the bank huh my brother?

4. Trimstar

Trimstar LawnSite Member

it's a boat tank with a valve pump primer and fill hand held with out spills

JLSLLC, BJWLAWNCARE and Mr Stripe like this.
  5. Mr Stripe

I like the concept of not having to pick up the can, even a 2.5 can seems heavy at the end of the day. Just pick up a hose and pump it in, cool! How much does it hold?

6. River

River LawnSite Silver Member
    Male, from Wisconsin

They sell gas tanks that go in the bed online. Best thing i ever did. With the time you will save at the gas station at 7 am you will be able to squeeze in a few extra yards a week to make up for the cost of the in bed gas tank.

at the end of the day i am beat up too and putting 12 gallons of fuel in my mower is not too fun when you've worked 12 hours straight.

I could only imagine how much fuel my dad uses. He's a farmer and right now since its harvest season those harvesters drink fuel probably a thousand bucks a day in fuel.
    His new combine is a big ole New Holland with 650hp and it runs a 45 foot wheat head and either a 16 or 20 row cornhead I forgot

Last edited: Oct 19, 2016
  7. Trimstar

Trimstar LawnSite Member

6 gallons
    It's handy mine sets behind the gooseneck the hose will reach all four corners of my 9ft chassis flatbed. Thinking adding a Y fitting to run 2 lines so each side has its own

8. Trimstar

Trimstar LawnSite Member

Who has room for a big fuel tank .
    Never need fuel for mowers in a day and I mow from day light to dark

9. Gretna Valley Landscape

Gretna Valley Landscape LawnSite Member

10. Gretna Valley Landscape

Gretna Valley Landscape LawnSite Member

my setup...im solo..with a full time guy in summer partime helper year round..1997 gmc with dump bed..6x10 trailer