1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Lets see your Rigs for 2011!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by JadestoneLawncare, Mar 27, 2011.

1. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice gold pro. Wish you luck. Im surprised that with 60 pluse 4 cpmmercial you haven already taken the leeap. HAHA, but i guess you already have the second truck. right?

2. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

pretty much the same as last year. now that I have it more functional, I'll be using my newer Proline 21" with BBC more than the zone start one, and I added another SRM-210 as well. Obviously the major change will be my new truck will be pulling the trailer this year!

[​IMG]

3. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

The rear didn't call for any specific color, like the sides (red and white). The manufacturer had put the white tape in the top corners and then I added the lower tape myself since the lower part of the ramp (the knees of the ramp) sticks out about a foot more.

I'm really excited to use the trailer this year. I was able to use it for clean-ups in the fall for about 2 months, but this year I will have a second mower on it for the season, so we'll see if it works how I designed it to.

4. Chevy z71

Chevy z71 LawnSite Fanatic

Is that a john deere silver deck on the back?

5. THIESSENS TLC

THIESSENS TLC LawnSite Senior Member

Got a quick question for ya, what size is your trailer and the price you paid for it?
    Thanks! :canadaflag:

6. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

I have enough equipment to run a second crew allready, I have 3 trucks my 18 foot trailer and a 14 foot trailer thats been sitting in my yard since i bought the 18 footer.

7. Triple G Lawn and Snow

Triple G Lawn and Snow LawnSite Member

nope its a John Deere JA 65, 6hp and a 21in cut, self propelled. It has a green deck, but I think my uncle has one of the silver ones. I would not trade that mower for the world.

8. ZKSLAWN

ZKSLAWN LawnSite Senior Member

Well i figured i would join.. mines a little unconventional but it gets the job done till i need a zturn than ill get a different trailer..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. a clear difference lawn

a clear difference lawn LawnSite Senior Member

The trailer is 5 x 8. I paid $650 for it.

10. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

thats a weird little trailer, kinda cool tho.