• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

letter i recieved from new client

bobbygedd

LawnSite Fanatic
dear sir, after reviewing your contract, we have decided it is in our best interest not to secure your services. thank you for your time

dfor

LawnSite Senior Member
Did you meet him in person and did he agree to go with your services? I'd give him a call and maybe find out what his concern is.

tiedeman

LawnSite Fanatic
they must of heard you of you not showing up at the ladies property...LOL :)

OP
B

bobbygedd

LawnSite Fanatic
no, actually, i posted about this pr!ck a while back. you all told me to run, fast, and i tried working him. he wanted to try me "on a trial basis. he wanted to pay $25, instead of my $30. he wanted liberal "call off" privilages. he wanted to be billed at the end of the month, after all services were complete. he didn't "feel comfortable" signing an agreement. the answer was NO to all his requests. after talking with him, he said mail it. i guess the thieving rat faced no good scheming bumb couldn't bring his fat sorry azz to sign it. o well, NEXT

OP
B

bobbygedd

LawnSite Fanatic
i got one 3 blocks away, and want to fill the route in that area. thought, just maybe, there was an inkling of hope. wrong again