1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

    Dismiss Notice

license in mass?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by RossP, Apr 16, 2007.

  1. RossP

    RossP LawnSite Member
    Messages: 75

    just seeing if anyone can help me with what license i need or if i even need one, right now my services include mowing, line trim, and edging as well as mulching. dont wanna get caught in a bad situation here so just looking if anyone out there can help me.
  2. johnnywill08

    johnnywill08 LawnSite Senior Member
    from MA z6
    Messages: 383

    as long as you're not fert or spraying, get you ein# and file tax returns, you'll be fine. but Do get a medical card if you're driving a vehicle over 10k gvw. wouldn't hurt to talk to an accountant before you get going, though, he'll tell you how to get started properly.

Share This Page