1. Ask the Expert: Fertilization Strategies for Success: Dec. 12, 2017
    Learn how to do more with less when it comes to your fertilization services. Join the live Ask the Expert event hosted by Koch Turf & Ornamental: Dec. 12, 12-2 p.m. ET in the Fertilizer Application forum .

license question

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by S&RGreenleaf, Sep 26, 2006.

  1. S&RGreenleaf

    S&RGreenleaf LawnSite Member
    Messages: 22

    Just wondering where i look to get info on getting our license.
  2. grandview (2006)

    grandview (2006) LawnSite Gold Member
    Messages: 3,465

    You need the 30hr course 3a to start. Call DEC they have names of places to take the class.Then you have to pass the test.You'll know if you passed because they send you a letter saying send in 100. for your license. Then the DEC wants a 2 million dollar policy. You then send in 450.00 for your business license good for 3 yrs. If you need more info call me. Scott
  3. ACutAbovesiny

    ACutAbovesiny LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 590

    Couldnt have said it better myself.

Share This Page