license to spray in Virginia Beach, Virginia

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by chesapeakebay, Mar 20, 2006.

  1. chesapeakebay

    chesapeakebay LawnSite Member
    Messages: 20

    Does anyone from Tidewater know if you need a license to spray Round up or any other commonly used chemicals in our area. If so where do you get one?
  2. grass_cuttin_fool

    grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member
    Messages: 3,526

    Yes you will need it. I dont know where you can obtain it. Maybe someone in city hall can tell you or the agriculture dept for the county or city.

  3. dKoester

    dKoester LawnSite Gold Member
    Messages: 3,395

    Check out the Virginia tech horticulture website.
  4. Lawn Image

    Lawn Image LawnSite Member
    Messages: 2

    Virginia Dept. of Agriculture and Consumer Services is who you need to go through.

Share This Page