Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by mruth77, May 10, 2006.

  1. mruth77

    mruth77 LawnSite Member
    Messages: 27

    How does one obtain a license to spread fertilizer commercially? Thank you !!
  2. olive123

    olive123 LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 500

    you only need one for application of pesticides
  3. NattyLawn

    NattyLawn LawnSite Bronze Member
    Messages: 1,643

    Contact your local ag extension or check out this site for more info:

    You'll have to pass the core (closed book, 50 bucks) and the Cat 7 turf (10 bucks, open book) and you will be licensed. It doesn't get you any real experience, but you will be legal.

Share This Page