Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by JTS Landscaping lawn, Apr 23, 2008.

  1. JTS Landscaping lawn

    JTS Landscaping lawn LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 378

    does anyone have a residential builders license or something like that was told all you had to do was fill out some form and pay like $50. what kind of work would this be good for.
  2. Lawn-Sharks

    Lawn-Sharks LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 912

    In florida ist called a contractors license and it's like $800 just for the test and all other kinds of ratamatazz that goes along with it. what are you wanting it for??? if you dont mind

Share This Page