licenses needed to apply lime, grub control?


LawnSite Member
Hey Guys:
I'm new to commercial lawn care wondering from Ct guys what products require a state license/ permit to apply. I know fertilizer does but what about grub control, lime, ect.
Also is their a state(CT) web site I can visit that will tell me state laws and permits needed for things like fertilizer, lime, grub control,ect.
I'm trying to give bids but customers want a lawn program including the need for grub control and fertilzer.