Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by dodgeman, Mar 28, 2002.

  1. dodgeman

    dodgeman LawnSite Member
    Messages: 32

    Can anyone tell me if I am going to need a license to operate in Michigan.

    By the way I do agree that you should be licensed. It would weed out the riff raff.
  2. Sammy

    Sammy LawnSite Bronze Member
    Messages: 1,734

    To perform operations, I belive you need a medical degree and a license. :D

    If you plan to apply pesticides you need to be certifide by Mich. Dept. of Ag. :)
  3. proline32

    proline32 LawnSite Senior Member
    from 98383
    Messages: 278

    all states require you have a master business license to do business in your state.... In some states you may need a contractors license as well if you are going to perform certain funtions, you may also need a business license to do business within city boundries from that city. You should check with your state dept of licensing for info, and your state dept of revenue.

Share This Page