Light at end of tunnel

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Koehn's Lawn Service, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Koehn's Lawn Service

Koehn's Lawn Service LawnSite Senior Member

Well it has been a very interesting challenging spring this year struggle to get cleanups done due to weather but it looks like if I can have a good solid week can wrap cleanups up by next week the wind suppose to blow next couple days but I will find some yards with minimul cleanup and keep going don't have choice can't wait to get this cleanup season done grass greening up quick with all moisture we have had plus fertilizing guys been getting ahead of us but we bout got it that's the good thing hope everyone getting stuff done

Matthews Lawn Care likes this.
  2. Matthews Lawn Care

Matthews Lawn Care LawnSite Silver Member

Awesome!

I’m close to just crusing on the mowing route as well. I have 1 flower bed to build, mulch, and plant, 11 cu yds of mulch to install on an existing bed, and a few little jobs like adding some rock(20 bags) in a flower bed, planting a few trees and planting about 20 boxwoods. All my regular cleanups are done, so maybe mowing for the most part in a couple weeks. I’m doing a little of everything right now which kinda sucks. Nothing like going from relaxing all winter long to grinding out 6, 12 hour days for a month to knock the rust off.

I did trim down my mowing route to around 37 hrs a week. About 40 including windshield time so I’m looking forward to that!

Koehn's Lawn Service likes this.
  3. OP
    OP
    Koehn's Lawn Service

Koehn's Lawn Service LawnSite Senior Member

Sounds like a plan mathews ya I backed down a little see how much if it cuts my hours back some I hope so will find out about a month in but it's hard to tell first month we go through that thick heavy juicy stage for a good 3 weeks to a month gosh dangit I hate it but once get through that it's nice sailing put mulchers on and go

Matthews Lawn Care likes this.