1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

lights, lites, and more lights

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by olderthandirt, Nov 7, 2005.

1. olderthandirt

olderthandirt LawnSite Platinum Member
    from here

I need some or a lot of info on lights. Web pages, makes, models, anything I can get would be greatly appreciated, Have a chance to do a country club lighting but need the info fast.

Mods, please leave this here so it gets more views this info is needed ASAP

2. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Mac, If your talking about what I think your talking about we have a sponsor called Frog Lights. I don't know if this helps.

3. olderthandirt

from here

Yes it does Rob, I know about them but need more choices and more info on who and what kinds are available.

4. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Don't know what else is out there sorry.

5. skurkp

skurkp LawnSite Member

call your local electrical supply house, here I use Elliott Electric and they turned me on to Copper Lighting and they have some real good landscape outdoors lighting. I also have the info from Frog lights, just not a whole lot to choose from.

When I get home Later I will look at my catalogs and see if I can't send some info your way.

6. skurkp

skurkp LawnSite Member

7. olderthandirt

from here

Thanks sKurkp, for the one above and this one in case anyone else would need the info. http://www.sunriselights.com/

Anyone else have any more co. that supply outdoor lighting?????

8. Gilla Gorilla

Gilla Gorilla LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Mac down here there is Vista Lighting, Unique Lighting which I am finding out is VERY expensive but seems to have a very easy installation method.

That is the only two that I can think of now.

Oh yeah a Pulsar up light from Unique cost me $74.50 from my local nursery and a comparable lamp in design from Frog Lights Cost between $25 to $30. I can tell you the quality of the Unique lights are fabulous, extremely heavy and very well built. I cant speak about any others though.

Good Luck

9. logjammer

logjammer LawnSite Member

Mac, I don't know if you tried them yet, but John Deere Landscapes in Avon have a couple of different light brands. They also have very good prices. Their phone number is 440-934-8400. It is really close to the Harley shop off of 611 and rt.2 .

Jeff

10. Frontier-Lawn

Frontier-Lawn LawnSite Silver Member