Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
NO!!!!!!! BUT I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT IT ALOT LATELY SINCE DAYLIGHT HOURS ARE GETTING SHORTER THIS TIME OF YEAR. I.VE THOUGHT ABOUT WHEN LEAF SEASON ARRIVES PURCHASING A PORTABLE GENERATOR & SETTING UP SOME HALOGEN LIGHTS TO MAKE THE DAYS A LITTLE LONGER. THEN I WOULD HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT SOMEBODY RIPPING THEM OFF MY TRAILER. LIGHTS ON THE LAZER WOULD BE A GOOD THING.

·
Registered
13,488 Posts
I have a light on mine, and it works great. I used a piece of angle iron, cut a triangle out of it so I could fold to a 90 degree angle, and mounted it on my right side, high enough that the footpedal for the deck would not interfere with the trajectory of the light. Hooked directly into the battery with a fusable link. I will post some pics when I get some taken.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
there is a post in the eXmark section on here about lights, the current draw, and i explained the usage of L.E.D. lights. it was from a couple months ago.

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
This is an issue that mower manufacturers should address. In the real world, your not always done cutting grass at sunset. If I'm spending 10-14K on a mower, I shouldn't have to figure out how to rig up lights!

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
Originally posted by LAWNGODFATHER
Where's BHB I know he can do it....Oooos he don't got a ZTR or a mower with electric start.

Easy to do.

POS and NEG wire mount light add swicth and most importantlly a FUSE.
I would use a relay too.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Originally posted by Runner
I have a light on mine, and it works great. I used a piece of angle iron, cut a triangle out of it so I could fold to a 90 degree angle, and mounted it on my right side, high enough that the footpedal for the deck would not interfere with the trajectory of the light. Hooked directly into the battery with a fusable link. I will post some pics when I get some taken.
When do you think you'll get them posted?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.