Lights

mowerconsultant

LawnSite Fanatic
There is a Hustler light kit available for the Mini Z, Hustler Z and FasTrak, we do not recommend them for any of the Super Z's or ATZ's, due to the amp draw on the system, the Super Z is running a electric fan in addition to the electric clutch and charging the battery all at the same time.

Pj

Keith

LawnSite Platinum Member
Someone needs to introduce and LED headlight setup. Hint hint :D Ahh, heck with it! The Super Z is so fast, you're done way before dark :cool:

superman

LawnSite Member
I really need lights also. Is there anything we could do to mount lights on a super z? Would the last suggestion about using LED's be an option?

mowerconsultant

LawnSite Fanatic
Originally posted by superman
I really need lights also. Is there anything we could do to mount lights on a super z? Would the last suggestion about using LED's be an option?

It is not a matter of mounting them, they will bolt right into place, the issue is amount of amps needed to run the lights, along with the PTO and hydro cooler fan.
The engine we use have the largest amp rating we can buy already.
As far as led's, I will forward this to our product manager and see what he has to say.

Pj

superman

LawnSite Member
Thanks PJ, that would be great. I know that LED's pull a lot less, so maybe it will be the answer.

captken

LawnSite Bronze Member
the light kit please. That is something I am interested in installing.

P&J Lawncare

LawnSite Senior Member
I ran a set of pilot fog lights on my super z for 4 months (until one of my employees got them ripped off by a tree branch) without any problems. The pilot lights really lit up the yards to.

Top Forums