Like New 2011 Hustler Super Z "hyperdrive" 60"

smithfabinc

LawnSite Member
In excellent condition, 31 kawasaki, 60" cut with full mulch kit and 2 sets of blades included, as well as the High lifts. Suspension seat, 270 hours, asking 8500, remainder of 5 year/3000 hour warranty will transfer. Awesome mower, just looking to get the same model in a rear discharge. can text or email pics, 704 640 9553.

MV Property Care

LawnSite Member
I have a 2011 Hustler Super Z and it's a nice ride. May I ask why you want a rear discharge. Sounds like your taking a hit on the price selling it so soon. I have a flip door on the side discharge (the technical name escapes me right now) but I close that when i'm close to things that I don't want to blow grass on. That's a good price good luck.

OP
S

smithfabinc

LawnSite Member
I have a 2011 Hustler Super Z and it's a nice ride. May I ask why you want a rear discharge. Sounds like your taking a hit on the price selling it so soon. I have a flip door on the side discharge (the technical name escapes me right now) but I close that when i'm close to things that I don't want to blow grass on. That's a good price good luck.
I landed a 3 year contract for a large cemetary, and its mostly fescue grass, and the rear discharge really does a nice job not blowing grass on the headstones, and it doesnt clog up near as much if the grass is wet. The mulch kit I have for this one works really well if its dry, but as we all know, mowing dew covered fescue with a mulch doesnt work so well.

OP
S

smithfabinc

LawnSite Member
In excellent condition, 31 kawasaki, 60" cut with full mulch kit and 2 sets of blades included, as well as the High lifts. Suspension seat, 270 hours, asking 8500, remainder of 5 year/3000 hour warranty will transfer. Awesome mower, just looking to get the same model in a rear discharge. can text or email pics, 704 640 9553.
Forgot to add, this mower also has a 25 gallon boom sprayer that comes with it.

Metro Lawn

LawnSite Silver Member