Like new 52" scag wildcat

Status
Not open for further replies.

flipper61

LawnSite Member
This scag wildcat is like new with only 163.9 hours. It has a 25 Kawasaki engine and a velocity cutting deck. I got it as part of a payment for some of the work I do for my local bank. Mower has new hour meter because they pressure washed it when it came in and blew a hole through the meter and new meter showing .2 hours. This mower is in mint condition for a lot less then a new one. Discharge chute is missing and the R.O.P.S were never installed and are not included. I don't need any more mowers at this time so I'm letting it go. Price is firm at 4700.00.

52wildcat.jpg

sea ox

LawnSite Member
Thanks for getting back to me. I guess it would be too much of a hassle to do it that way. I wish all the good deals weren't so far away. Anyway it seems like a nice mower and you won't have any trouble selling it. Good luck with the sale.

OP
F

flipper61

LawnSite Member
Thanks for getting back to me. I guess it would be too much of a hassle to do it that way. I wish all the good deals weren't so far away. Anyway it seems like a nice mower and you won't have any trouble selling it. Good luck with the sale.
I ship mowers on u-ship quite often as I get a few of these every now and then. My quess is for about 5100.00 you would have a great mower. Let me know if you still might be interested. I can send you over full size pictures so you can see just how new it is. private message me your email if you want to see it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.