• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

lil bit of crawfishing

OP
L

LawnPro19

LawnSite Senior Member
krayz im in lafayette and im down with a boil lol!!!.......idk bout it dropping very much not many farmers are catching alot arent even fishing right now if doesnt warn up fast the season will be shot

LALawnboy

LawnSite Senior Member
krayz im in lafayette and im down with a boil lol!!!.......idk bout it dropping very much not many farmers are catching alot arent even fishing right now if doesnt warn up fast the season will be shot
That sucks. A lot of places around here only have small deliveries coming in so I called one of the local restaurants and they were $5/lb. A little pricey for me, especially when I can knock out probably 5-10lbs. myself. We need heat ASAP!

Big C

LawnSite Bronze Member

poolboy

LawnSite Silver Member
I'm running in the Rock n Roll marathon this next weekend in New Orleans. Hopefully they'll have some crawfish after the run. My brother-n-law probably won't go through the trouble of a boil.