1. Ask the Expert TODAY!
    Learn how to do more with less when it comes to your fertilization services. Gather your top questions about fertilization and nutrient management and join the live Ask the Expert event hosted by Koch Turf & Ornamental TODAY at 12-2 p.m. ET in the Fertilizer Application forum .

Dismiss Notice

lime green shirts...where to buy??

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by GarPA, Jul 4, 2003.

1. GarPA

GarPA LawnSite Silver Member
    from PA

Yesterday and once last month I almost got run over by inattentive drivers. One of my accounts is right up against thewhite line on a high traffic 45mph road. I see the utility guys wearing these neon lime green tshirts. They really light up and I'd like to buy a couple.....if you have any idea at all where I can get these please let me know...they say bright colors attract bees but I'll run that risk versus being dead or confined to a wheel chair. thanks

2. ElephantNest

ElephantNest LawnSite Bronze Member
    from La.

Sam's Club has the bright orange T shirts for about $5.00. Nice and thick, and you will be seen.

3. Turf Medic

Turf Medic LawnSite Bronze Member

http://www.gemplers.com they have a lot of safety equipment. You might even consider the vests and just wear them when you are in high traffic areas.

4. LawnLad

LawnLad LawnSite Senior Member

Do a google search for t shirts and you'll find a bunch of online t shirt vendors.

A local screen priting company could get them for you as well I'm sure.

5. Heron Cove PM

Heron Cove PM LawnSite Member