LMC Trackmaster 85 and Skidtrak 75

msnstl

LawnSite Member
Greetings,

I purchased a used LMC skidtrak 75 track loader and have been rebuilding it. Most of the self explainitory type work is done, now I'm down to the hydraulic work and have no reference information. The problem is the company went out of business a few years back and I've been unable to find a repair manual or owners manual for it. The hydraulic system on mine is Rexroth AA10vg pumps with Rexroth MCR5 track motors.

Does anyone know anything about this machine? I noticed sellingiron posted that he used to be a dealer? I left a visitor note for him so hopefully I'll hear back soon.

If it helps in the quest for info., the company that made them was: Logan Manufacturing Company ( LMC ) out of Logan Utah. The two track loaders they made were the Trackmaster 85 and Skidtrak 75.

I've found many alternate sources of parts for these machines and would like to correspond with others that own or operate them.

Thanks,
Mike

jay schurman

LawnSite Member
Greetings,

I purchased a used LMC skidtrak 75 track loader and have been rebuilding it. Most of the self explainitory type work is done, now I'm down to the hydraulic work and have no reference information. The problem is the company went out of business a few years back and I've been unable to find a repair manual or owners manual for it. The hydraulic system on mine is Rexroth AA10vg pumps with Rexroth MCR5 track motors.

Does anyone know anything about this machine? I noticed sellingiron posted that he used to be a dealer? I left a visitor note for him so hopefully I'll hear back soon.

If it helps in the quest for info., the company that made them was: Logan Manufacturing Company ( LMC ) out of Logan Utah. The two track loaders they made were the Trackmaster 85 and Skidtrak 75.

I've found many alternate sources of parts for these machines and would like to correspond with others that own or operate them.

Thanks,
Mike
Hello... I'm Jay and I have a track master skid loader. My final drive motoris out and I can not figure out how to get the parts. Do you have any info? Please call me if you do...
Thank you

Jay 2182349524