Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!
Our company is currently looking into software. We have demoed various programs at this point and have narrowed our options down to LMN, Arborgold, and Single Ops. Does anyone have any experience with these programs that could give some feedback on their experience using the programs?

To give some background, our company does 50/50 design-build and maintenance.

Here is a list of some functions that are important to us:
  • Job costing
  • Lead management
  • Customer portal
  • Optimized Routing
  • GPS Tracking of equipment
  • Customer history (logs interactions with customers [phone calls, field interaction,etc.])
  • Ability to add photos to estimates and invoices
  • Ability to upload photos per task (Maintenance crews take site pictures at every visit)
  • Pre and post notification capabilities for maintenance
  • Ability to organize large design/build projects by draw
  • Ability to manipulate schedule due to weather conditions (not per task, would like batch rescheduling)
If you use a different software than the ones we are considering and love it, please comment and let me know what you love about it.

·
Registered
2013 GMC Sierra 1500 WT 4.3L V6
179 Posts
Just a software I've ran across, I know of one national property management company that uses it, not sure if it would benefit smaller companies:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just a software I've ran across, I know of one national property management company that uses it, not sure if it would benefit smaller companies:
We have looked into them but decided not to pursue further due to the add-ons (other softwares offer same services without additional cost) and the fact that it catered to maintenance and didn't do much for the design/build side of things.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
I have not looked at Arborgold.

LMN is great for landscape install, it’s poor for chem, or maintenance

single ops has future potential for maintenance, but is missing some key elements, I don’t think it’s designed for install. At this time we felt that SA is better from a maintenance perspective but they are giving up ground rapidly as others advance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts