Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by dwc, Jul 31, 2006.

  1. dwc

    dwc LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 641

    I was wondering what kind of locator everyone uses to locate unmarked valves, etc. Thanks!
  2. Hank Reardon

    Hank Reardon LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 599

    We use a 521.
  3. Bigred350

    Bigred350 LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 794

    we got the progressive 521 or whatever its called. works great.
  4. PurpHaze

    PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic
    Messages: 5,496

    I've used ours about six times in the past ten days to locate valves in portable buildings R&D areas because of lost valves, usually covered over by contractors moving dirt. Batting 100% with eight lost valves found again.

Share This Page