• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

Loe End Garden Tractor Purchas

coz

LawnSite Member
I am going to buy a new garden tractor this week. I only mow 2 large yards, the rest i can mow with a walk behind. I narrowed it down to John Deere G110, 25HP, 54 deck ($3900 incl. tax/delivery) and Poulan Pro 26 HP, 54 deck ($2500 incl tax/delivery). Specs are similar but JD has a nice turning radius.

Your thoughts?

AuctionGuy

LawnSite Member
I am going to buy a new garden tractor this week. I only mow 2 large yards, the rest i can mow with a walk behind. I narrowed it down to John Deere G110, 25HP, 54 deck ($3900 incl. tax/delivery) and Poulan Pro 26 HP, 54 deck ($2500 incl tax/delivery). Specs are similar but JD has a nice turning radius.

Your thoughts?
Did you ever buy a G110? I'm looking at a used G110 but dealers have said it's too lighweight to blow snow with. The snowblower attachment is two-stage and I would suspect the engine has enough horsepower to blow snow. I'm not in the business, I'd only be using it for my own lawn and driveway. I appreciate any reply. Steve