Lawn Care Forum banner

Log-in Constantly Reset

10K views 18 replies 5 participants last post by  ed2hess 
#1 ·
For the past month or so about every 3th time I come to lawn site I have to put in login and password. Any ideas why that might be happening?

#4 ·
If you havent messed with it it should not be a problem then.
The easiest thing I would know to try would be go to your browsers settings then cookies and clear cookies. You will have to login again to any place you have to login but there may be a corrupted cookie on your machine and this would get rid of it. Worth a try anyway.

#7 ·
if you do not logout of the site then you should be fine...when you login, are you making sure the "remember me" box is checked? if so and you are not logging out, then you should be fine as we did not change any of the settings on our end

#8 ·
if you do not logout of the site then you should be fine...when you login, are you making sure the "remember me" box is checked? if so and you are not logging out, then you should be fine as we did not change any of the settings on our end
I'll have ti admit I don't know how to log out and haven't in 9 years. I hit
the x button up in the right corner:dizzy: Something changed on your end but that is okay ......I just hit the x then tried to come back in and password gone. So how do I log out.

#11 ·
This is just like at IBM when hardware and software guys talked to each other. If I log out and come back to this site you don't remember anything. A lot of site would fill in the blanks when I start to put in my id. So in summary I don't ever log off using either the top or bottom of page log out but you are still dropping me for some reason.

#15 ·
go to you "tools" link and then choose "internet options" and you can check your settings there
Does your remember me box mean anything to the software? This knocking me off is an on again off again thing. It got a lot worse after you modified your site layout. I get knocked off plow every day? Can you tell me what setting you are referring to?

#17 ·
Ed, You do not have a teenage boy at home that uses your computer do you? If so he may be deleting the browser history as to hide certain websites that he may be looking at when you are not around?

#18 ·
Ed, You do not have a teenage boy at home that uses your computer do you? If so he may be deleting the browser history as to hide certain websites that he may be looking at when you are not around?
not saying this is the case, but yes, someone else could be deleting the browser history on your computer, therefore causing you to be logged out of the sites

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.