Lawn Care Forum banner
181 - 200 of 216 Posts
Discussion starter · #181 ·
Do you have any new pics? For once this week is supposed to be nice, I am so happy! Drove by you yet once again today everything look nice and clean. How do you keep your equipment so clean with all the wet yards we have had the past few weeks?
I don't have any new pics right now. I didn't see you today. I usually spot other lawn care companies right away. I only saw one other company today besides me. I just washed everything yesterday, and every things already dirty from today. I try to wash everything once a week. Its always on a monday, thats my slow day each week.

I didn't have the trailer hooked up as I was coming home from school as you were turning off of 50th onto a side street.

I don't think it would look good with a tint, black on black works but not black on Iowa state red.
Posted via Mobile Device

Discussion starter · #188 ·
I don't have any new mowing pics at the moment. But I do have some new pics. I had to buy a new set of tires this past week, because I ran a screw into one of the tires and it had to be replaced. After thinking about it I didn't really care for the stock tires that came with the truck so I decided to upgrade a little bit and couldn't be happier. The new tires are nitto all terrain size 285/70/17. They ride extremely smooth compared to the stocks.

Tire Wheel Car Automotive tire Vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Automotive tire Vehicle

Discussion starter · #197 ·
Merry christmas to you all. This is what I got from santa this year. Hopefully I will get some good use out of it this season. Its a Stihl Kombi the 90 R, with the hedge trimmer attachment of course.

Saw Tool Sports equipment Hand tool Automotive tire

Saw Tool Sports equipment Hand tool Automotive tire

Discussion starter · #200 ·
181 - 200 of 216 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.