1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

LOGGING IN???

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Greenkeepers, May 19, 2000.

1. Greenkeepers

Greenkeepers LawnSite Senior Member
    from NE Ohio

Hey All-<p>Is there any other way to &quot;log in&quot; other than to post a message? You know when it says welcome: &quot;your name&quot; in the left hand corner. Only after I put my first post of the day in does my name come up there.. Do you guys know what I'm talking about because I think I confused myself now....<p>Thanks<p>Mike<br>Greenkeepers

2. yardsmith

yardsmith LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

Mike-<br>I'm on AOL & I have this site on my favorites list. Once I click on it I am at the home page; from there I click on which forum I want to view, & away I go, without ever having to post.<br>However, to post or respond to a ?? I have to log in, but never to just read the posts.<br>Once I'm logged in, I don't have to do it again for each post I reply to.<p>----------<br>Smitty ô¿ô<br>

3. Greenkeepers

Greenkeepers LawnSite Senior Member
    from NE Ohio

Smitty-<p>That's how mine is, I never have to log it to read just to post.it makes me feel kinda special to see my name up there!! ha ha