• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

Logo/avatar

Allen's LS

LawnSite Member
This may be the wrong forum to post this in, but hopefully someone will know how or where to direct my questiion.

This is probably a very simple deal. I have my logo made up in Freehand 10 or Freehand 11. I want to use it as my avatar here but don't know how to shrink it down or change its format, if posible? Can someone explain how to do this? :help:

jasonnau

LawnSite Senior Member
Use a photo editing software on your computer to resize it. I just opened the picture in adobe photoshop, clicked edit, and then resize.

OP
Allen's LS

Allen's LS

LawnSite Member
S*** I don't have adobe photoshop... And I've tried other stuff.... I guess its time to learn about computers.... LOL

OP
Allen's LS

Allen's LS

LawnSite Member
I have now tried all of these ideas. My image is pixelizing... I wonder if it even cam be brought down to 100 x 100??? Like I said before. I am very limited on my knowledge of computers. :cry: If there are any more ideas, I'm all ears. Thanks again for everyones help.

S man

LawnSite Gold Member
Don't give up there has to be a way. Do you have win xp? If you do right click on your pic and choose the pick a program to open it. Convert it to the windows fax viewer and then send it to resize2mail.

What format is it on?

OP
Allen's LS

Allen's LS

LawnSite Member
S man said:
Don't give up there has to be a way. Do you have win xp? If you do right click on your pic and choose the pick a program to open it. Convert it to the windows fax viewer and then send it to resize2mail.

What format is it on?
S man,

Its in Freehand. I sent it to resize2mail and it could do it with out it pixelizing... :realmad: Thats why I work outside... I'm not a computer guru... :dizzy:

1MajorTom

Former Moderator
Allen's LS said:
S man,

Its in Freehand. I sent it to resize2mail and it could do it with out it pixelizing... :realmad: Thats why I work outside... I'm not a computer guru... :dizzy:
If everything else fails, and you would like someone else to resize it for you, you may send it to me at Probably29@yahoo.com and I'll get it fixed for you so you can use it as an avatar.