1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Logo change

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Kent Lawn Care, Oct 19, 2005.

1. Kent Lawn Care

Kent Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Has anyone ever had anything good or bad about changing their logo? ive had mine for approx 7 years, and i am currently trying to get into a little more landscaping, right now my logo pretty much says im a "lawn care" business, where as the new logo is more general. is it a good idea to switch my logo, or should i stick with what everyone is familiar with seeing, and try marketing my landscaping in a different manner?

2. nobagger

nobagger LawnSite Gold Member
    from Pa

I would keep the original logo but maybe incorperate the landscaping wording somewhere. Also send out a letter to your customers letting them know that you are expanding your services. But I think changing your logo all together is a bad idea.

3. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

<Table width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDF"><TR><TD><font color="#000000">Have a tax question? Need free business advice? Ask our CPA. Click Here </font></TD></TR></Table>
    Hi Kent Lawn Care,

Companies can and do update their logos as they grow or change. If your logo includes "lawn care" in it, could you add landscaping as well?

<table width=100%>
    <tr bgcolor="#C0C0C0"><td align=left><a HREF="http://www.gophersoftware.com/?ref=1">Download and try Gopher Free for 30 days.</a><BR>See if we can help you.</td><TD align="center"></td><td>[​IMG]</td></tr></table>
    <center>Free Web Templates. Make your own logo Free.</center>

4. duke99

duke99 LawnSite Member

If your name changed i would change the logo also ... if the named stayed the same the logo should also stay the same ..