Logo Design help needed??

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Wink'sLawnManag., Jan 10, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Wink'sLawnManag.

Wink'sLawnManag. LawnSite Member

Morning All!!!
    In process of getting side hustle started and thank you to all the good advice & info on this site as things are moving forward!! Have about 6 accounts and looking to expand in my neighborhood (hopefully to about 15 to 20 for now). I have accumulated most of equipment for my services but am having ALOT of trouble finding somewhere to design a logo for business cards, shirts, trailer, etc. I am looking for something animated/ cartoonish so any experience or help in this field would be much appreciated. I received a quote or 2 online, but some where trash and some where $1400, out of my budget. I am willing to spend some $ on this just need a little direction. Thanks again for all your help!!

2. Matthews Lawn Care

Matthews Lawn Care LawnSite Silver Member

So, why do you need a logo if it’s just a side hustle?

If it’s more than a side hustle, a solid logo is an investment and $1400 isn’t completely awful, it is high imo tho.

I’d look locally for a graphic designer. Be a lot better experience and probably cheaper.

Wink'sLawnManag. and Cam15 like this.
  3. South Hills Lawns

South Hills Lawns LawnSite Member

Fiverr.com

Had a few logos made there and they're all quality.

Do a simple google search and you'll find plenty of sites where you can design your own or pay someone.

4. Green Industry Pro

Green Industry Pro LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Tyler Texas

I have graphic design and web design experience so I didn't have to worry about that. Same with my marketing material. It takes a lot of my time to create and update/edit everything, but it's saving me a boatload of money. You might also try hand drawing or looking online for some concepts. If you go to a graphic company with some concept material, it'll be much cheaper. They usually charge by the hour .

Wink'sLawnManag. likes this.
  5. AlohaMowing

AlohaMowing LawnSite Senior Member

Part of my business includes chocolate making and sales. I paid for design of the logo used on my website, packaging, and promotional materials. You can see it on my MakaiChocolate.com website, and the main page (near the bottom) has a link to the email address of the graphic designer I used. Her price was very reasonable, she was easy to work with, I am pleased with the result, so I decided to give her a free plug on the website.

hort101 and Wink'sLawnManag. like this.
  6. ShowCaseLawnCare

ShowCaseLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Use 48hr logos it’s simple and easy just follow the directions . May cost you a few hundred bucks for a nice logo.

Wink'sLawnManag. and Cam15 like this.
  7. paulsgrass

paulsgrass Banned

1400 is absurd.

MILLC and Wink'sLawnManag. like this.
  8. kemco

kemco LawnSite Silver Member

The art crew at overnightprints dot com did a stellar job for me on a design, might have well have been a logo, for a sign. I think it ran me $150.

Wink'sLawnManag. likes this.
  9. MILLC

MILLC LawnSite Member

Send me a message and I’ll hook you up with my guy from Fiver- I have used him for pretty much all my marketing stuff. Awesome prices and he’s great to work with.

Cam15 and Wink'sLawnManag. like this.
  10. RedSox4Life

RedSox4Life LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

There’s a website where you can get “freelance” guys to make you something for up for like $30. Not saying it’ll be -great-, but if it’s a side hustle and you just need something simple it’ll probably be totally fine for you.

edit: fiverr is what I was thinking.....I see now it’s already been posted