• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Logo Design

hilltopgrounds

LawnSite Member
Hey guys I have an idea for a logo for my company and wanted to know if anyone knew a good art company to make it. My company is called Hilltop Grounds Maintainance. I want to have a squirrl named "Hilltop" as my logo and so he can bo on my thank you cards, etc... I just need to think of a main logo design incoporating both my company name and the squirrl into it. Looking for any ideas. Thanks.
-Ryan Williams

drsogr

LawnSite Bronze Member
I had real good success with designoutpost.com. I would check them out.

drsogr

LawnSite Bronze Member
I had real good success with designoutpost.com. I would check them out.

OP
H

hilltopgrounds

LawnSite Member
I am trying for something a little light-hearted and funny. I want it to be professional, but something that you can chuckle at. Kinda like a company around here called "Mow-Cow" and thier trucks are black and white spotted. I will take a look at the design site you gave thanks!
-Ryan

OP
H

hilltopgrounds

LawnSite Member
Although what do you guys think. What looks better a purely professional design or like a cartoon design. I am in the Northern Virginia area so there is a lot of diversity in the prospective client pool. Thanks

NickN

LawnSite Bronze Member
Go to Gophers website(a sponsor of LawnSite,btw)
They've designed numerous logos for people here,as well as websites.
Great guys to deal with.