1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

Logo on trailer

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by nwlandscaping, Jun 20, 2007.

1. nwlandscaping

nwlandscaping LawnSite Member

I'm just about ready to get my logo placed on my enclosed trailer tomorrow. I was curious how much business I will pick up from this form of advertisement. Anyone know?

2. evergreenedmond

evergreenedmond LawnSite Senior Member

I have 3 trailers & 6 trucks that are all lettered & I don't think I picked up that much business the first couple of years but after a while people remember seeing the logo then it starts to make a difference.

3. Rob.C

Rob.C LawnSite Member

I think the logo is very good at advertising, put your web-site address below, make sure it is very proffessional.....good luck

4. newbomb

newbomb LawnSite Senior Member

Lettering is basic advertising, it is a must. It may take a while togenerate business but it will.

5. Mountain Peak

Mountain Peak LawnSite Member

my first year I received calls all summer long from people who had taken the number off of my rolling billboard. It's a must. All about branding, get that logo in front of each and every customer you can as many times as possible.

6. Rob.C

Rob.C LawnSite Member

also try to get a easy to rememmber number, this helps, my logo is on every invoice bag, yard flag, hand-out, invoice, I even have my companys name on my super-z (custom bumper).