Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
now that i am starting to get into this more seriously i decided to have a logo professionally made. here is what the guy has come up with so far. So far my favorite is the second one. Once i choose my favorite (he is making 2 more samples) i can add landscape concepts, management and all that on it, so for now i want your opinions!

Font Brand Rectangle Logo Screenshot

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
now that i am starting to get into this more seriously i decided to have a logo professionally made. here is what the guy has come up with so far. So far my favorite is the second one. Once i choose my favorite (he is making 2 more samples) i can add landscape concepts, management and all that on it, so for now i want your opinions!
I like the second and third way better than the first one.... Just an idea for you... I saw a company called "earthscapes" on landscapermarketing.com. If you want to see their logo, go to "check our work" > "logo design" then scroll through them until you see it. There is also another pretty sweet one with a tree that might be somewhat applicable to your company name.

You obviously can't copy it, but it could give the guy some good ideas :)

·
Banned
9,284 Posts
3 .....is the one i like

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Just out of curiosity how much did that bit of creativity cost you?

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
I think four is sweet because you can keep your logo seperate from the name. So maybe on the corner of your shirts you could just put that sweet looking tree instead of the whole name like the other logos.

Also 2 is pretty nice.

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Seriously, How much for the creative part or is it just a perk to sell shirts/signs etc?

·
Registered
3,993 Posts
#9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Now we're talking! I like 9.

Several reasons. Oak tree = Oakwood. Use just the tree on some stuff. The lettering is bold and clear so you can read it from a distance or at speed when driving. People will see the tree first and realize what you do.

I know everyone has seen a logo and lettering on the side of someones truck and wondered what they do or couldn't figure out the name. That is negative advertising. By which I mean someone spent money on something that doesn't work.

7 is more creative, but would be hard to read on the side of your truck driving.

Is Landscape Concepts. Management your business name. I would put Landscape Concepts & Management. If Concepts is not part of your legal name I would change it to Landscape Design. If it is your business name just go with Landscape Concepts and create a tag line that describes what you do.

Great logos

Good Luck

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
B & B, give me your opinion on #8 as it is, both pros and cons. Then if nything changes if an acorn is addes to the plant part wth the leaf.

Here is my pros/cons for it. Let see if you can add to it.

Pros:
-Creative, never seen a logo like that around.
-The whole "O" with the leaf in it i think would be alot more attenton grabbing on the back of some shirts/hats than a tree.
-I could have stickers made with again, ust the "O" and put them on mowers, blowers etc.
-like i said before EVERYONE uses trees in thier logo's....I want to stick out like a sore thumb, but in a good way lol.

Cons:
-might be a little hard to read for someone driving by. Although i dont plan on having it on the side of my truck (its gonna be a dd also) when i get one. Maybe on the back window/tailgate or something.
- I like this one alot so your gonna have to be the one to add to the con's.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.