Logo options

Which logo do you like better?

• With Grass

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Without Grass

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
Hi all,

I had my sister in law draft up a couple options for a logo for my side business and thought I'd test them out here. I'll use them for the typical signage and postcards to try and drive business for tree work, lawn mowing and snow removal.Which one do you like more?
KLAIBERS KLEARING LOGO.jpg
KLAIBERS KLEARING LOGO_02.jpg

tonygreek

LawnSite Platinum Member
Thanks for the feedback. I'll discuss with my sister-in-law whom's doing this for free to see what we can do to clean things up.
You might want to have her mock up some usages of it, such as biz cards, shirts, vehicle signage, etc. As it's scaled down, or even up, with such a wide layout, you may find it's not as suitable as you first thought.

tonygreek

LawnSite Platinum Member
Another note... You're not required to have the LLC on your logo, which is further lengthening it out.

Green Industry Pro

LawnSite Senior Member
I agree with what the other guys have said. Definitely like the bottom one. Change it up a bit and you might have a winner. Keep in mind, when someone glances at it, what will stick out. If nothing does, or if the wrong things do, then its not a good logo. You want it to be as simple as possible, while still representing you, and conveying the information that you want. I'm a big fan of the colors and the staggered font. Not a big fan of the tree and the truck, I'd pick one. Too busy with both. I prefer the truck because its more in line with the logo and symmetrical.

RigglePLC

LawnSite Fanatic
Laibers Klearing.
Not sure I like it.
Better to have a dot com address. Easier to remember than a phone number. You need a website.
Do you give free estimates?
Think of a way to take advantage of all that blank space real estate on your truck's bed and fenders.
Make the print bigger and extend a bold name all the way from the front fender to the taillight. Visible at a distance. Visible at 75 mph. Visible from space.
Your truck is a moving billboard--and you don't have to pay every month to rent the bill board.
And if you feel like it--inexpensive to change. Just buy new letter decals.
You can add a special magnetic sign, for example: "Early bird Sale" or "Free grass seed this fall". Whatever incentive you can think of to get prospects to pick up the phone or visit your website today.

OP
K

Klaiber's Klearing LLC.

LawnSite Member
Laibers Klearing.
Not sure I like it.
Better to have a dot com address. Easier to remember than a phone number. You need a website.
Do you give free estimates?
Think of a way to take advantage of all that blank space real estate on your truck's bed and fenders.
Make the print bigger and extend a bold name all the way from the front fender to the taillight. Visible at a distance. Visible at 75 mph. Visible from space.
Your truck is a moving billboard--and you don't have to pay every month to rent the bill board.
And if you feel like it--inexpensive to change. Just buy new letter decals.
You can add a special magnetic sign, for example: "Early bird Sale" or "Free grass seed this fall". Whatever incentive you can think of to get prospects to pick up the phone or visit your website today.
A) I used alliteration like my father did when he ran his company, Klaiber's Karpets.
B) already have a website: klaibersklearingllc.com
C) once I logo my truck, it becomes a commercial vehicle and will need commercial auto insurance, something I'm not willing to do
D) I run a F-150 with the aluminum body so magnets aren't going to work.

Aloha, I like the uppercase looking lowercase letters. I'll post updates early next week.