• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Logo

Lawn_Boy

LawnSite Member
I made this myself the other day at work. Its obviously not the best logo ever, however I think it will serve its purpose. Mainly I just wanted something to put on a business card and maybe a car magnet down the road.

cg1.jpg

cg1.jpg

Classified

LawnSite Senior Member
looks real nice and only one letter away from my name so beacuse of that i dont like it, find another name, lol

kinda funny too because out slogan is "Putting the Class into your grass"

OP
Lawn_Boy

Lawn_Boy

LawnSite Member
Appreciate the replies!

I must admit, it does look like I copied you but I can assure you that I did not...intentionally lol!

Classified

LawnSite Senior Member
Appreciate the replies!

I must admit, it does look like I copied you but I can assure you that I did not...intentionally lol!
No worries, and if you were its what I get. I didnt know that there was a "Classy Grass Inc." until I was registering my name. I have never heard of them before but was so proud of my name that I just registered it as 'Classy Grass Property Services LLC." The funny thing is, the "Other" Classy Grass is only about 3 hours away, what are the odds, lol

Good luck on your ventures!!