1. Ask the Expert: Fertilization Strategies for Success: Dec. 12, 2017
    Learn how to do more with less when it comes to your fertilization services. Join the live Ask the Expert event hosted by Koch Turf & Ornamental: Dec. 12, 12-2 p.m. ET in the Fertilizer Application forum .

  1. Schrock Lawns

    Schrock Lawns LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 944

    can you buy the wright logos american flag ect that goes on a right stander im thinking of buying one and it needs that stuff thanks
  2. WrightCommercial

    WrightCommercial Inactive
    Messages: 526

    Good Morning,

    Can you tell me specifically what is missing and I can get you the part numbers so that you can re-order.

    Kind regards,

    Wright Manufacturing, Inc.
  3. Schrock Lawns

    Schrock Lawns LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 944

    im about to buy the mower and pland on redoing all of it so i will need all the logos its eather a 48 or 52 also whats the msrp on the hydros on the 52
  4. olde_blue

    olde_blue LawnSite Senior Member
    Messages: 349

    Go to http://www.wrightmfg.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=Support.7931F49A-FFE3-F0A5-14FE525345D360C5 and download a parts manual for your mower. The decal part numbers will probably be towards the end of the manual. If you have an older Stander, you may want to replace the "S" Stander logo on the upright side with the more current circle W logo (part 76490023). The flag part number is not in the manual, see thread http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=331653&page=2.

    For an idea on MSRP, go to Russo Power http://www.russopower.com/store/part-finder.aspx and input your part number. For example, they sell the circle W decal for $8.32. Another website with some part prices is http://www.arkansas-ope.com/WRIGHT_MOWER_PARTS.html, but it is harder to navigate.

    If you have to replace the entire hydro system, you would probably be better off buying a different mower.

Share This Page