1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Logos

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by mc752000, Jun 10, 2003.

1. mc752000

mc752000 LawnSite Member

I need some help guys on some logos for my business. Any lil help will do. SEMPER FI!!:cry:

2. GreenQuest Lawn

GreenQuest Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

This is where I got mine done. Its still not quite completed but should be this week.

3. BigEd

BigEd LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

try *************.com

4. UGA

UGA LawnSite Senior Member

Clean cut I was looking around for online graphic designers that bid on your logo idea but all of them were around $250 and up. I finally found a local screen print shop that does there own in house design and is doing my logo for $25-50 depending on how long it takes. Then they do my shirts, bus cards,letterhead, magnets, etc all in one place. Total cost for everything I was needing was about 300, which included everything listed above. Instead of 300 just for the logo.

5. GreenQuest Lawn

GreenQuest Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Might just as well delete the whole thread now since it has no meaning. Dont worry the name got to the person that asked.:rolleyes:

6. Suzzal

Suzzal LawnSite Member

I had a logo done for another company of mine from elance dot com. The company that ended up doint it was logobee dot com.

Mike