Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
There was another LI er here but he hasn't posted much lately-KLM Lawn. I guess business is good and he's busy. I met him in person at the NSLGA conference at the Huntington Town House back in March, really nice guy. Mike

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Just about every year. I've been a member of the association since 1995 and try to get to as many functions as I can. Not always easy, though. Mike

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I hear a lot of people complain about the conference, but I enjoy going. It is usually the same equipment and vendors every year, but some of the seminars are interesting. It is a good time to see eveybody before the season gets going. There are people there that I see on the road, at the nursery, guys I know from classes at Farmingdale, from everywhere. Good to talk to them when we are not so hurried.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Paponte, I believe you can still attend part time. I do know they were moving toward a 4 year degree program for horticulture, but I haven't taken a class since spring 2001, so I'm out of the loop.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
No seeding yet, looks like another couple of weeks before we get going with that. We are finishing up a big install job that has occupied most of the month of August. I need some time to breathe and start scheduling the fall work:dizzy: Mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.