1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Look At This!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by jmurphy, Jun 10, 2005.

1. jmurphy

jmurphy LawnSite Senior Member

2. HK45Mark23

HK45Mark23 LawnSite Member

I think it is a pretty good deal for a stander and a Toro Z and with a small trailer. What do the rest of you think?

3. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

Nothing out of the ordinary, really I think it's a tad bit high.

I mean:
    Z-master: 2500...Well no it does look nice... 3000
    Wright WB: 2000
    Pushmower: Worthless but I'd give 100, ok 2 or 3 for something I'll never use.
    8hp blower: uhm, 400 maybe 5
    Hand blower: 100 (something else I'd never use)
    Weedeater: 150 but only if an echo in vgc (looks like an echo)
    14" trailer: 1200 (could be 900, could be 1500)
    Ass'td tools: Hell ... 200 bucks for all that crap.
    There looks to be a red WB in the background: 1000

So what now, 7500?

I mean unless he's got a TON of tools not shown in pics like special gauges, complete sets of torx, hex, and all that and some more good crap, then maybe - but it's fair market price, nothing to get excited about.

Peace

4. LawnBoy89

LawnBoy89 LawnSite Senior Member

I think its a great deal. I mean, just that Toro mower itself is worth alot of money. Then you have a nice stander plus that huge trailer with racks on it. If you had a truck all you would need to do is buy all the equipment and you have a business. If I had the money I would probably go for it.

5. HK45Mark23

HK45Mark23 LawnSite Member

For the hours on the equipment I am scared, but the package is nice. Maybe if I could get it for a few thousand it would be worth driving from Indiana to purchase it.