• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

Look what we had here in NC today

klite

LawnSite Member
I was IMing to a friend today that lives in NC and he did say it was snowin down there. I thought he was kidding me but I see from your picture ,he wasn't. How much did you all get?

MOW ED

LawnSite Fanatic
Time to bolt the snowplow on Ray.

Did you get to work the Ambulance during the snow? We get some good hits with the first snow, even with the seasoned drivers.

Charles

Moderator, Friend, Angel
We got 1" in SC. Beautiful big wet flakes. A record for this early in November. Last time we had snow this early was 1968. NC and SC get snow several times a year. Some years we can get as much as 6" to 12" at one time. The timing of cold and moisture has to be just right.

luckylawnboy

LawnSite Senior Member
How did you get that photo displayed. I registered to photopoint, and Emailed a photo, then they sent ma an Email back saying that my photo was ready, but when I logon there is nothing.

OP
KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn

Millenium Member
Originally posted by luckylawnboy
How did you get that photo displayed. I registered to photopoint, and Emailed a photo, then they sent ma an Email back saying that my photo was ready, but when I logon there is nothing.
Read the email they sent you closely. If the file is other than a .JPEG file, or if it's a real large .JPEG file it will not post it. Not sure of any other reason.